Facial Veins (Facial Spider Veins):
(otherwise known as: Facial Thread Veins, Telangiectasia, Broken Capillaries)
- Many people suffer from red or purple blood vessels on the nose or cheeks, in reality these blood vessels are not veins but usually dilated capillaries, however, they are commonly called Facial Thread Veins.
- Facial thread veins are part of the ageing process, and can be caused by over exposure to the sun or you may simply have a family predisposition to them.
- Most people feel their dilated/broken capillaries compromise their appearance and confidence.
Leg Veins (Spider Leg Veins):
- Leg thread veins are extremely common and sometimes significantly embarrassing, such to an extent some of our clients have not worn skirts or swimsuits for numerous years.
- These are essentially enlarged superficial blood vessels and can be red to purple in colour. Leg thread veins can be linked to a family predisposition, following injury to the leg, pregnancy, hormonal changes, can be associated with varicose veins and occupations requiring standing for long periods.
Selston Cosmetic Clinic provides the latest cutting edge, safe and effective cosmetic medical treatments for facial veins and leg veins.
- Your treatment plan will be tailored specifically for you.
The following treatments are available for Hair Removal. Please click on the images below to see the treatment pages.