Semi Permanent Makeup at Selston Cosmetic Clinic .. by
Rebecca Dawn ... Bespoke Permanent Make-Up
● Rebecca Dawn is now offering permanent cosmetics and HD brows at Selston Cosmetic Clinic.
● Rebecca has trained with the industry leader - Nouveau Contour, she ensures that her clients will always be offered the latest and most skilled techniques and treatments available.
● Rebecca offers a wide range of semi -permanent cosmetic treatments including eyelash enhancement, eyeliner, hair stroke and powder brows.
HD brows are also available using all the latest HD brow techniques and products.
Rebecca offers a bespoke service, ensuring that every treatment she does is fully tailored for each individual client.
Templates are not used, instead Rebecca listens to her clients working with them to create the ideal result – this can be anything from a natural understated look to a more extreme glamourous yet obvious style.
Whatever you choose, Rebecca will ensure your enhancement is nothing less than perfect.
The beginning of your journey as a permanent cosmetic client is probably the most important - the consultation.
The consultation is when you will learn exactly what is involved in your chosen treatment, the process will be fully explained with any questions answered.
Once you are confident and feel fully informed she will then begin to draw the template, this process can be altered repeatedly until you are entirely happy with the result - only then will Rebecca proceed with the treatment.
Photos were taken immediately after treatment, colour will fade between 40-60% during the healing process
What is permanent make-up?
● Permanent make-up is a form of cosmetic tattooing also known as micro-pigmentation.
● Pharmaceutical grade pigments are applied into the second layer of the skin creating a beautiful colour that resembles perfectly applied make-up.
Who is permanent make-up suitable for?
There are a many reasons why people choose to have permanent cosmetics.
Some people it's simply about saving the time and hassle of applying make-up every day, others want to change or enhance their natural features.
Sports enthusiasts and those who have a very active/busy lifestyle may opt for permanent cosmetics as they are often unable to wear conventional make-up.
People with sensitive skin, allergies, visual impairment and alopecia suffers could also benefit from permanent make-up.
What are the benefits?
● Permanent make-up will save you time every morning, it is also one of the most effective non-surgical anti-ageing treatments available.
● Each procedure will enhance your natural features so you can have perfectly shaped brows, defined eyes, enviable eyelashes and beautifully contoured lips – all without having to wear any make-up.
● Working together we can create a look that is perfect for you, from natural and understated to the obvious and glamourous.
Does it hurt?
Pain management is a very important part of the procedure; there are many ways of making the experience comfortable. It should be no more painful than having your eyebrows tweezed.
How long will it last?
Permanent make-up can last for many years depending on a variety of factors including skin type, amount of sun exposure and lifestyle.
The colour will fade over time therefore a top up is recommended every 18 months to keep colour looking fresh.
Treatment prices start from £200.00 and will include a thorough consultation, patch test, initial treatment and one colour boost treatment (if necessary) usually within 4 - 12 weeks after initial treatment.
A £50 deposit is required to secure any appointment.
If you require any further information or wish to book a consultation please do not hesitate to contact Selston Cosmetic Clinic on 01773 861845
Follow us on
Look at what our clients say !
What an excellent service! I love my new look and i don't have to worry about not having time to apply my make up.. I still look good without it!
R.J. ... Nottingham.
My lips look amazing with my new blush look.. i look drained without colour and this keeps my lips looking good all the time.
S.S. ... Derby
I have small eyes but with permanent make up i now look wide awake! Thanks Becki.
A.B. ... Mansfield.
My eyebrows are now fab .. always being the bane of my life, makes me smile every time I catch a glance of myself in the mirror!
J.H. ... Nottingham