● Selston Cosmetic Clinic uses the most advanced laser technology to offer a safe and effective way of treating unsightly leg veins.
● Using the latest state of the art laser technology we can help your legs to look their most beautiful ...
● Why needlessly suffer any more, be free to wear shorts or skirts in the summer.
What causes leg veins ?
Leg veins range from fine red ones to larger purple veins.
Main causes are:
♦ Family predisposition
♦ Exacerbated by occupations requiring standing for long periods
♦ Associated with varicose veins
Who would be appropriate for laser leg veins treatment ?
■ Selston Cosmetic Clinics advanced laser system is effective for all skin types from ... white to black skin.
■ Our experience suggests treatments work best on smaller veins.
How does the laser leg veins treatment work ?
Laser energy is delivered through the skin and into the vein. After heating the vein walls collapse and seal shut. The sealed vein is then broken down and absorbed by the body.
How long are the laser leg veins treatment sessions ?
Leg vein treatment sessions can take about 15 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the treatment area.
How many laser leg veins treatments are needed ?
♦ We find whilst some patients are satisfied just after one treatment, our experience suggest two treatments may be needed to achieve the desired results.
♦ Treatments are scheduled 8 weeks apart.
Is the laser leg veins treatment painful ?
■ Most clients experience minimal discomfort; some may experience a minor stinging sensation on the skin as the Laser pulses are delivered.
■ We can offer topical anaesthetic cream to make treatments more comfortable.
■ Our advanced laser system is equipped with a cooled sapphire window on the tip of the laser scope to further protect and cool the skin.
What can I expect during treatment ?
♦ A thin layer of cooling gel is applied to the skin.
♦ The laser scope will be directed over the subject vein, which will, in many cases, disappear after a single pass.
What can I expect following laser leg veins removal treatment ?
● Occasionally, the treated region will be slightly swollen and tender to the touch for a few weeks.
● The area should be well moisturised and kept away from sunlight. Regular use of sunscreen is recommended.
● Dr Bassi recommends you avoid heavy exercise and to wear support tights or stockings for one week post treatment.
● The laser treated veins take around 8 weeks to eventually disappear.
Is the laser leg veins removal treatment permanent ?
In most cases, the appearance of the veins will be completely eliminated. However, the development of new veins cannot be prevented, these may require further treatment in the distant future.
Benefits of laser leg veins removal treatment ?
● In most cases minimal down time... immediate return to normal activities.
● Effective. Outstanding results, most veins will disappear immediately.
● Safe. Fewer side effects than alternatives.
● Quick. In and out in under one hour.
Best Aesthetic Practice ?
Selston Cosmetic Clinic Experienced Aesthetic Team , headed by Dr S R Bassi Asst Member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (B.A.C.D) and member of the British Medical Laser Association (B.M.L.A) will discuss your requirements and expectations and advise a personalised treatment plan. We, along with our clients are delighted with the result this cost effective treatment can achieve.
Just look what our clients are saying about laser leg veins removal treatment !
"I can't wait to get on the beach - I feel so happy now my horrible leg veins
"I have been blessed with shapely legs and cursed with leg veins which I thought
were with me for life. After three treatments my legs are virtually clear."
"I now have the confidence to wear short shirts in the summer."
"Thanks for making the treatments relatively pain free, my legs look great!"
"After two 15 minute treatments I am so delighted with the way my legs look."